Snowboard set Gravity VOAYER FA - Gravity VOAYER board + Gravity Fenix bindings + Gravity Aura ATOP boots
If you are interested, put the set in the shopping cart and place the order. We will contact you right away and help you choose the right snowboard size and bindings.
Gravity VOAYER BOARD
Gravity VOAYER is a women's all mountain snowboard. Thanks to its directional twin shape and hybrid cam-rock camber , this board is ideal for piste and improving riding. More information and other technical specifications can be found below.
So don't hesitate and order Gravity VOAYER now!
- Level: Beginners / Intermediate
- Camber: Cam-Rock - The best of camber and rocker in one place.
- Purpose: All-mountain - A universal board that, thanks to its curvature, is forgiving during turns.
- Core: Poplar Woodcore - the cores of G ravity boards are made from 100% poplar wood core.
- Shape: Directonal twin - Same shape of tip and heel, inserts are more set back. Thanks to this, it provides greater control during all mountain riding.
- Binding system: 4x2 cm
- Lamination: Biax (0 ° / 90 °) - The most commonly used method of lamination, which delivers quality pop and light torsional flex. Not only that, the board turns easily.
- Sidewall: Urethane Sidewall - 360 ° polyurethane sidewall perfectly protects the edge of your board against damage
Prewaxed Base - Gravity snowboards are already waxed from the factory and ready for the slopes
Size chart and other information:
|Rider weight (kg)||40-60||45-65||50-70||55-75||60-80|
|Contact edge (cm)||104||107||109||112||115|
|Tip width (cm)||27.6||28||28.4||28.8||29.2|
|Center Width (cm)||23||23.4||23.8||24.2||24.6|
|Heel width (cm)||27.6||28||28.4||28.8||29.2|
|Stance range (cm)||42-54||42-54||44-56||46-58||46-58|
BINDING Gravity Fenix
Gravity Fenix is a women's snowboard binding, which is one of the best binding models from the Gravity brand. An excellent combination of performance, comfort and stylish design. Fenix is unrivaled in its category. Fenix brings a lot of comfort and exceptional reliability. Compared to its predecessor, the G3 Lady, it also has 30% less weight and better durability.
More information and size chart can be found below.
Reliable aluminum ratchets with a precise step.
- The ratchet rods of the highest models, which include, for example, Drift and Fenix, are made of aluminum alloy. As a result, they are much more durable than plastic rods.
Flexible 3D Strap
The back strap guarantees a comfortable ride and flexible movement.
- The top models of the Drift and Fenix bindings have a heel sleeve made of aluminum alloy for increased binding base durability.
- Binding base cover made of EVA material with gel cushioning under the heel can absorb shocks during impacts and dampen vibrations during riding
Compatibility: 4x2, 4x4, Channel
SHOES Aura Atop
Gravity Aura ATOP are snowboard boots that offer the unique Atop tightening system. If you are looking for quality and at the same time affordable shoes for the park or on the slopes, Aura is a clear choice. For more information, read the specifications below.
- Rubber + EVA Outsole
- Snow boots Aura have an effective anti-slip pattern. In combination with abrasion-resistant rubber, it provides a higher durability of the sole and an absolutely perfect grip.
- Ankle Support
- The fixation pads around the ankle ensure a great fit of the foot in the shoe and prevent the heel from lifting while riding.
- Comfort Liner
- Comfortable inner liner with independent quick tightening.
- 3D Molded Tongue
- The anatomically shaped 3D tongue precisely copies the foot and thus guarantees all-day comfort.
- Long Lasting Shell
- The upper part of the shoes is made of synthetic materials. The materials used are resistant to abrasion and wear, guaranteeing a long service life of the shoes.
- Flexible Cuff
- Soft and flexible cuff ensures flexibility and comfort.
- New Stretch Link Design
- The elastic panel between the top and bottom of the shoe in the ankle area allows the foot to bend naturally
- Atop Closure System
- Fast, easy and efficient tightening with a rotary wheel