Snowboard goggles or skis SMITH I/O MAG XL ALGAE are an enlarged model with an extended lens for even better visibility. A completely new model for this season using magnetic lenses, which will allow you to change lenses the easiest in history. The magnets support two locking mechanisms that keep the glasses in place even in the event of a big fall. These locking mechanisms do not reduce the ease of replacement in any way. Thanks to their shape, the glasses fit perfectly into all Smith helmet models and support the AirEvac system , which removes moisture from the glasses. The unique Responsive Fit follows the shape of your face. The spherical glass is one of the largest in the collection and thanks to the Carbonic-X treatment, it is very resistant to scratches. The excellent functionality of the glass is complemented by 5X antifog against fogging of the inner glass and a Porex filter that balances the temperature and pressure between the glasses. The I/O MAG model is our highest model and uses the best technology, thanks to which it will give you the best comfort and you can only focus on your entertainment.
- Cylindrical Carbonic-x lens for transparency and impact resistance with built-in Airflow technology for active ventilation.
- Designed for maximum integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, ventilation and fog-free performance.
- Compatible with all Smith and AirEvac helmet models for moisture removal
- The Responsive Fit™ frame adapts to your face for a comfortable fit.
- Wide strap with silicone and fastening
- 3-layer DriWix foam with an antibacterial layer
- Magnetic attachment of glasses
- Porex filter
- TLT Tapered Lens Technology
- Medium size
- 2 ChromaPop spherical glasses for bright light and bad weather with 5X antifog
- Cloth case for glasses with a pocket for spare glasses