How you look and feel in the mountains is almost as important as the performance of the product itself, which is why the "timeless, clean and classic" design was the driving force behind our new model of OAKLEY FLIGHT TRACKER B1B REDLINE / TORCH GBL ski goggles . The new FT XL, inspired by the first true Oakley Canopy racing ski goggles, has an excessive toric design with a large, yet decent frame, which is sure to become another fixture in the Oakley goggles range. The intention was to provide a timeless design with modern taste, simple but proven functions and an optimized field of view in all directions. With large, medium and small dimensions, the Flight Tracker fits a wide range of faces and is designed to fit most helmets.
PRIZM TM - a revolutionary lens technology that dramatically improves contrast and visibility on snow. It improves the ability of the human eye to perceive details and thus ensure a safe ride. It easily handles a wider range of lighting conditions and ensures the perception of the surroundings in natural colors. The result is a lens that is highly balanced for dramatically better vision in a specific environment. You will never see snow the same way again!
- improved field of view
- size L - suitable for larger faces
- low profile frame
- seamless helmet integration
- design of a large toric lens - extension of peripheral vision
- O-Flow Arch's patented design allows for comfortable breathing
- full compatibility with ski helmets
- double glazing
- anti-fog coating F3 ™ anti-fog coating (Fog Free Forever)
- microfiber protective bag
- compatible with most prescription glasses
- available with PRIZM TM lens