The Nitro Magnum is an all-mountain snowboard whose width will satisfy even tall guys with big feet. Thanks to its directional shape and cam-out camber , this board is ideal for universal use on the slopes. More information, size chart and other technical specifications can be found below.
- Level: beginners / advanced
- Camber: Cam-out camber
- Destination: Allmountain
- Shape: Directional
- Core: POWER LITE CORE - ultra-light poplar core made of sustainably harvested wood guarantees a perfect ride with huge pop and unrivaled strength with minimal weight
- REFLEX CORE PROFILE - a thinner profile between the legs improves controllability and increases torsional flexion.
- Binding system: 4 x 2
- Slide: Sintered Speed Formula HD Base - Slide with higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption and higher speed on snow. In addition, it is crystal clear and the image under the slide is beautifully visible.
- DUAL-DEGRESSIVE cutting - a mixture of a small radius in the central part and two larger ones on the front and back of the board. This adds playfulness, lightness to the board and also forgives unexpected snags.
- POWER PODS - bulging of the edges in the binding area, which has two effects for a better ride:
- The extension under the binding ensures good edge control, especially on hard or icy slopes.
- The board is very responsive when turning.
- Lamination: Bi-Lite Laminates - lamination in two directions for better performance and handling
- Flex: 7/10
FSC Certification - 100% wood from sustainable harvesting
100% Natural Speed Wax - biodegradable wax from renewable sources
Size chart and other information:
|Size||159 wide||163 wide||167 wide||171 wide|
|Cut out||7.0 / 4.1 / 7.0||7.0 / 4.1 / 7.0||7.5 / 4.8 / 7.5||8.0 / 4.8 / 8.0|
|Toe/foot width||317 / 316||321 / 320||324 / 323||326 / 325|
|Stance range (cm)||50-62||50-62||52-64||52-64|
|Rider weight (kg)||65-85||75+||75+||75+|