K2 FIRST LITE snowboard set with K2 Mach binding + K2 Belief boots
If you are interested, put the set in the shopping cart and place the order. We will contact you right away and help you choose the right snowboard size and bindings.
K2 FIRST LITE is a snowboard ideal for beginners or intermediates. With its quality, it sets the bar high above the competition. The FIRST LITE snowboard has a directional twin shape, which is complemented by our Catch-Free™ TUNE technology. Thanks to that, it is . This board has a Rocker camber, which is the right choice for beginners - the board is flat between the bindings and the edges rise close to the bindings.
- Level: Beginners / Intermediate
- Deflection: Rocker
- Purpose: All-mountain
- Core: ASPEN SNOWBOARD CORE - a wooden core that brings good resistance, grip and flex
- Shape: Twin - symmetrical construction with balanced and even properties over the entire surface of the board
- Binding system: 4 x 2
- Slide : EXTRUDED 2000 BASE - extruded slide is easy to maintain, provides maximum performance
- Lamination: biaxial lamination gives the board strength and flexibility with good response
The K2 Mach binding is designed for beginner riders, offering them the necessary support and comfort for their first steps with snowboarding. At the same time, it won't disappoint slightly advanced riders, you can't go wrong with Mach board binding.
- PC Flex Chassis
- binding with a light and durable construction
- three contact points ensure accurate and effective power transmission.
3° Canted Footbed
pad between the binding and the shoe, made of ultralight EVA foam
dampens vibrations and helps to better control the snowboard
All-terrain Nylon Highback
stiff and at the same time very durable heel
3D Ankle Strap
Molded flexible instep strap with a low profile
- instep strap with multi-layered padding
perfectly hugs the boot for better controllability of the snowboard
CamLock Centering Toe Strap
ideal strap for every shoe brand
ratchets made of high resistance plastic
|USA||2 - 5||5 - 9||8 - 12||11 - 15|
|UK||1 - 3.5||4 - 7.5||7 - 10.5||10 - 14|
|EU||33 - 36||36 - 41.5||40.5 - 44.5||44.5 - 50|
|CM||20 – 23||23 – 27||26 - 30||29 - 33|
- ratchets: plastic
- baseplate: plastic
Belief boots were designed for your all-day comfort on the hill. In addition, these snowboard boots are flexible and very durable thanks to the materials used. The Comfort Foam EVA Liner in combination with the Die Cut EVA Footbed will keep your feet warm and comfortable. But that's not all, there's the M1 BOA® Fit lacing system. The system enables easy and quick adjustment.
- system: M1 BOA® Fit
- upper: Flex Zone
- insole: Comfort Foam EVA
- lacing system: Fast-In Liner
- Insole: Die-Cut EVA
- sole: Low-Pro.
Material: polyester, synthetics